USCCA Members have access to the best firearm Education, Training and Self- Defense Legal Protection in the Country. For more information on how to purchase a USCCA membership, click on the following link.. " You Protect Them, We'll Protect You" .
Please bring your own face covering and hand sanitizer. Tickets may be purchased here.
If you are fearful of catching a cold, the flu, COVID-19, being run over by a bus or struck by a meteor, please stay at home until you are comfortable with being in a classroom with other people. Some Instructors and or students may not be masked at all times for various reasons. You must bring your own face covering, hand sanitizer, pen and note pad.
At Illinois Concealed Carry Training, each 16 hour student will be provided a 271 page color illustrated copy of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals textbook, the use of a school firearm, 30 rounds of 9 millimeter ammunition, eye and ear protection, targets and a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review" DVD. Each 16 hour and 3 hour concealed carry renewal student will also receive a tuition free, four day advanced training at Front Sight Training Institute near Las Vegas, Nevada.
If you are serious about your Concealed Carry Training and Education and are you looking for a professional classroom with a high quality curriculum presented by active or retired police officers with advanced degrees, you've come to the right place. This class covers all of the training and education required for you to apply for your Illinois and Florida concealed carry permits. We are a one stop shop for training, education, self defense legal protection and fingerprinting.
When shopping for a firearm instructor and or concealed carry training company, take your time to compare and choose wisely. All concealed carry training programs are not created equal. This may be the single most important decision you will ever make for yourself and your loved ones. At Illinois Concealed Carry Training, we will give you current actionable information from both a police and civilian perspective to keep you and your family physically, legally, financially and morally safe, in the event you have to use your weapon in self-defense or defense of another.
At our training facility, we believe that carrying a firearm is an awesome responsibility and our goal is to ensure that everyone who chooses to do so is responsible, properly trained and covered by a self-defense legal protection plan that will keep you and your family financially safe. We provide a personalized low stress weapon training program, in a clean comfortable classroom that is not overcrowded and with a safe "live range" environment. Our Instructors are the best in the business and are all licensed law enforcement professionals who will train you and give you the knowledge and skills you need to handle firearms safely, confidently and responsibly. For information on how to become a USCCA member, click on the following link USCCA .
Support your local radio advertisers by listening to: AM 560 The Answer for News, Opinion and Insight.
We proudly teach the following to our students:
- Conflict Avoidance
- Home Defense Planning
- Use of Deadly Force
- Illinois Carry Law
- Responsible Firearm Use
- Situational Awareness
- Understanding The Fight or Flight Response
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
To obtain a Concealed Carry License in Illinois you must attend a 16 hour in person class.
- 16-Hour - 2-day x 8 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes - Saturday’s and Sunday’s - 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. $129.00
- 16-Hour - 4-day x 4 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes - Tuesday Nights from - 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. $129.00
- 3-Hour - CCL Renewal Classes - Will be Held on Thursday's from 10:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. $75.00
- 2-Hour - How to Navigate the Legal System After a Self-Defense Attack - Attorney Dave McDermott - First Thursday - 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. FREE
- 2-Hour - Deadly Force Decision Making - Virtual Reality Training - Sergeant Gary Carr - Third Thursday 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. $25.00
- 2-Day - USCCA Certified Firearm Instructor Academy - Saturday 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. & Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sept 12th & 13th 2020 $347.00
- Illinois State Police F.O.I.D. Registration or Concealed Carry Registration - Lost Document Assistance - First Monday 3 P.M. to 6 P.M. $25.00 & $50.00
- 2 Day Strategos International "Church Security and Intruder Awareness Training" Saturday and Sunday September 11th & 12th 2020 $143.00
Sign Up For One of Our Online Classes Today!
- Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals $197.00
- Women's Handgun and Self Defense Fundamentals $147.00
- Emergency First Aid Fundamentals $147.00
- Countering a Mass Shooter Event $147.00
- Emergency Preparedness Fundamentals $97.00
- Range Safety Officer (RSO) Certification $97.00
- Tennessee Approved Online CCW $37.97
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
We teach safe responsible firearm use, home defense planning, conflict avoidance, situational awareness and how to remain physically, morally and financially safe in the event you have to use your firearm in self-defense or the defense of another.
Included in Our 16 Hour Course: is our "Money Back Guarantee," Illinois, Arizona & Florida, (37 State Reciprocity) the Use of a School Firearm, 30 Rounds of 9 millimeter ammunition, Eye and Ear Protection, Targets, a 271 page color illustrated copy of "Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals" textbook, a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review DVD, Self-Defense Legal Protection Plan Application, as well as a 4 Day Tuition Free Advanced Training at Front Sight Firearm Training Institute near Las Vegas, Nevada .
No F.O.I.D. Card or Firearm is Needed to Take the Class. Range Fee and Fingerprints are Not Included.