Your 16 hour class will include; Illinois and Florida weapon permit training (39 State reciprocity), our money back guarantee if you fail to qualify on the live range, a school firearm, ammunition, eye & ear protection, b-27 certified targets, a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review" CD/DVD, a FREE four day defensive handgun training class at Front Sight Training Institute (a $2,000.00 Value) and get your FREE "Concealed Carry Guide" by clicking on the U.S.C.C.A. logo to the right.
So, for those who are serious about Concealed Carry Training and Education and are looking for a professional classroom with a high quality curriculum presented by active or retired police officers with advanced degrees, you've come to the right place. This class covers all of the training and education required for you to apply for your Illinois and Florida concealed carry permits. We are a one stop shop for Training, Education, Self-Defense Legal Protection Plans, Identity Theft Plans and Fingerprint Services.
When shopping for a Firearm Instructor or concealed carry training company please take your time. All concealed carry training programs are not created equal. This may be the single most important decision you will ever make for yourself and your loved ones. Your life may literally depend on this choice or perhaps 45 years of your life in a penitentiary, because you didn't know the law. At Illinois Concealed Carry Training, we will give you current actionable information from both a police and civilian perspective by highly trained police professionals to keep you and your family physically, legally, financially and morally safe in the event you have to use your weapon in self-defense or defense of another.
Every gun owner in Illinois should take this class regardless of whether or not they are applying for a concealed carry license. The legal portion of this class is an absolute must to understand Illinois law as it pertains to a claim of self-defense. If you don't know your rights you don't have any, and if you don't know the rules you can't play by them. Sign up today and get a good understanding of self-defense law
At our training facility, we believe that carrying a firearm is an awesome responsibility and our goal is to ensure that everyone who chooses to do so is responsible, properly trained and covered by a self-defense legal protection plan that will keep you and your family financially safe. We provide a personalized low stress weapon training program, in a clean comfortable classroom that is not overcrowded and with a safe "live range" environment. Our Instructors are the best in the business and are all licensed law enforcement professionals who will train you and give you the knowledge and skills you need to handle firearms safely, confidently and responsibly. You deserve the best so don't settle for less.
But, If you are fearful of catching a cold, the flu, covid-19 or being struck by a bus or hit by a meteor, you should probably stay home until those fears subside. Not all students or instructors will be wearing masks for various reasons that are actually none of our business. If you'd like to wear a face covering and or bring your own hand sanitizer, you certainly may.
We proudly teach the following to our students:
- Responsible Firearm Use
- Situational Awareness
- Understanding The Fight or Flight Response
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
- 16-Hour - 2-Day x 8 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes - Saturday's & Sunday’s - 9:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. $99.00
- 16-Hour - 4 Day x 4 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes - Monday thru Thursday - 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. $99.00
- 3-Hour - Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal Classes - Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's $49.00
- 3-Hour - Must Know Gun Laws for New Gun Owners -Thursday Nights from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. FREE
- 3-Hour - Gun Law Seminar & LegalShield Business Opportunity Friday Nights from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M FREE
- 3-Hour - USCCA Protector Academy - 4th Friday Evening each Month from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. FREE
To obtain a Concealed Carry License in Illinois you must attend a 16 Hour "in person" class.
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals e-learning $197.00
- Emergency Preparedness Fundamentals e-learning $97.00
- Women's Handgun & Self-Defense Fundamentals e-learning $147.00
- Emergency First Aid Fundamentals e-learning $147.00
- Countering a Mass Shooter Threat e-learning $147.00
- Keeping your Church Safe paperback book $30.00
- Livescan Fingerprints Monday Through Saturday 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Registration Assistance Monday Through Friday 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- LegalShield & IDShield for Self-Defense & Everyday Legal Needs - Business and Family Plans
We Do Not Replace Lost Certificates - You Must Retake the Class at Your Own Expense
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
We teach safe responsible firearm use, home defense planning, conflict avoidance, situational awareness and how to remain physically, morally and financially safe in the event you have to use your firearm in self-defense or the defense of another.
Included in Our 16 Hour Course: Illinois & Florida, (39 State Reciprocity) use of a school firearm, ammunition, eye and ear protection, targets, our money back guarantee if you fail to qualify on the live range, a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review DVD, self-defense legal plan information and a tuition free four day defensive handgun class at Front Sight Training Institute, a $2000.00 value.
No F.O.I.D. card or firearm is needed to take the class. Renge Fee, Fingerprints and Illinois State Police license fees are not included.