Due to the more stringent "Stay at Home' guidelines we will be closing for the months of November and December. We will reopen the weekend of January 2nd. Our students health is most important to us. Thank you for your understanding. You may schedule a January, February or March class or attend one of our online classes listed below.
No F.O.I.D. card or Firearm is needed to take our Class. Your 16 hour ticket price Includes; the Use of a School Firearm, Ammunition, eye and ear protection, targets, a 271 page color illustrated copy of "Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals" textbook, a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review" CD/DVD, a Tuition Free (4) Day Defensive Handgun Advanced Training Class at Front Sight Training Institute , plus our Money Back Guarantee if you fail to qualify on the live range.
Some students and or instructors may or may not be wearing a mask for various reasons, but we are taking all reasonable precautions. Your temperature will be taken at the door and you should bring your own face covering and hand sanitizer. Seating is limited.
Our Students have access to the best firearm Training, Education and Self- Defense Legal Protection in the entire Country. To become a USCCA member, just click on the following link and select your level of membership. For as little as .83 cents a day, you'll have over $2. 25 MILLION dollars worth of self-defense legal coverage, both criminal and civil, bail bond, expert witness, plus additional training and education based on your level of membership. " You Protect Them, We'll Protect You" .
For those who are serious about your Concealed Carry Training and Education and are looking for a professional classroom with a high quality curriculum presented by active or retired police officers with advanced degrees, you've come to the right place. This class covers all of the training and education required for you to apply for your Illinois and Florida concealed carry permits. We are a one stop shop for training, education, self defense legal protection and fingerprint services. If you are looking for something "Less than Lethal" you may want to check out a Byrna.
When shopping for a firearm instructor and or concealed carry training company, take your time to compare and choose wisely. All concealed carry training programs are not created equal. This may be the single most important decision you will ever make for yourself and your loved ones. At Illinois Concealed Carry Training, we will give you current actionable information from both a police and civilian perspective to keep you and your family physically, legally, financially and morally safe, in the event you have to use your weapon in self-defense or defense of another.
At our training facility, we believe that carrying a firearm is an awesome responsibility and our goal is to ensure that everyone who chooses to do so is responsible, properly trained and covered by a self-defense legal protection plan that will keep you and your family financially safe. We provide a personalized low stress weapon training program, in a clean comfortable classroom that is not overcrowded and with a safe "live range" environment. Our Instructors are the best in the business and are all licensed law enforcement professionals who will train you and give you the knowledge and skills you need to handle firearms safely, confidently and responsibly. For information on how to become a USCCA member, click on the following link USCCA Membership .
We proudly teach the following to our students:
- Conflict Avoidance
- Home Defense Planning
- Use of Deadly Force
- Illinois Carry Law
- Responsible Firearm Use
- Situational Awareness
- Understanding The Fight or Flight Response
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
To obtain a Concealed Carry License in Illinois you must attend a 16 hour or 3 hour in person class.
- 16-Hour - 2-Day x 8 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes - Saturday’s and Sunday’s - 9:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. $149.00
- 16-Hour - 4 Day x 4 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes - Monday thru Thursday - 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. $149.00
- 3-Hour - Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal Classes - Held on Wednesday's & Thursday's at 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. $75.00
- 2-Hour-How to Navigate the Legal System After a Self-Defense Attack - Attorney Dave McDermott - First Thursday - 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. $10.00
- 3-Hour - Deadly Force Virtual Reality Simulator Training - Retired Homicide Investigator Gary L Carr - Third Thursday - 6:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M. $49.00
- 2-Day - USCCA Certified Firearm Instructor Academy - Saturday & Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. January 30th & 31st 2021 $347.00
- Range Safety Officer (RSO) Certification $97.00
- Tennessee Approved Online CCW $37.97
- Emergency Preparedness Fundamentals $97.00
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals $197.00
- Women's Handgun & Self Defense Fundamentals $147.00
- Emergency First Aid Fundamentals $147.00
- Countering the Mass Shooter $147.00
- Illinois Live-Scan Fingerprinting $75.00 Florida Applicant Fingerprint Card $25.00
- Illinois State Police F.O.I.D. Registration, CCL Registration & Document Assistance by Appointment - Mon. Thru Fri. - 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. $30.00
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
We teach safe responsible firearm use, home defense planning, conflict avoidance, situational awareness and how to remain physically, morally and financially safe in the event you have to use your firearm in self-defense or the defense of another.
Included in Our 16 Hour Course: is our "Money Back Guarantee," Illinois & Florida, (39 State Reciprocity) the Use of a School Firearm, 30 Rounds of 9 millimeter ammunition, Eye and Ear Protection, Targets, a 271 page color illustrated copy of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals textbook, a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review DVD, Self-Defense Legal Protection Plan Application, as well as a 4 Day Tuition Free Advanced Training at Front Sight Firearm Training Institute near Las Vegas, Nevada.
No F.O.I.D. Card or Firearm is Needed to Take the Class. Range fee, fingerprints and Illinois State Police license fees are not included.