As advertised on Chicago's AM 560 The Answer; your 16 hour concealed carry class will include our Money Back Guarantee if you fail to qualify on the live range, Illinois and Florida firearms training for 38 State reciprocity, a 271 page color illustrated copy of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals textbook, a copy of Concealed Carry Class Review CD and self-defense legal plan information. We also provide a school firearm, ammunition, eye and ear protection, and b-27 certified targets.
This class does not require prior firearm experience and is suitable for first time shooters. No F.O.I.D. card or firearm is needed to take this class.
Whereas, "all men are created equal", all concealed carry training programs are not. This may be the single most important decision you will ever make for yourself and your loved ones. Your life may literally depend on this choice, or perhaps 45 years of your life in jail because you didn't know the law. At Illinois Concealed Carry Training, we will give you current actionable information from both a police and civilian perspective by highly trained police professionals to keep you and your family physically, legally, financially and morally safe in the event you have to use your weapon in self-defense or defense of another.
Every gun owner in Illinois should take this class regardless of whether or not they are applying for a concealed carry license. The legal portion of this class is an absolute must to understand Illinois law as it pertains to a valid claim of self-defense. If you don't know your rights you don't have any, and if you don't know the rules you can't play by them. Sign up today and get a good understanding of self-defense law
So, for those who are serious about Concealed Carry Training and Education and are looking for a professional classroom with a high quality curriculum presented by active and or retired police officers with advanced degrees, this is the class for you. This class covers all of the training and education required for you to apply for your Illinois and Florida concealed carry permits. We are a one stop shop for all of your Training, Education, Self-Defense Legal Protection Plans and Fingerprint Service needs. You deserve the best so don't settle for less.
We proudly teach the following to our students:
- Conflict Avoidance
- Home Defense Planning
- Use of Deadly Force
- Illinois Carry Law
- Responsible Firearm Use
- Situational Awareness
- Understanding The Fight or Flight Response
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
- 16-Hour - 2-Day x 8 Hour Concealed Carry License Class - Saturday's & Sunday's - 9:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. $129.00
- 16-Hour - 4-Day x 4 Hour Concealed Carry License Class - Monday's through Thursday's - 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. $129.00
- 3-Hour - Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal Classes - Held on Saturday's from 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. 75.00
- 3-Hour - USCCA Protector Academy - Draw from Concealment Training - Friday's from 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. $25.00
- 3-Hour - Justifiable Use of Force in Illinois - A Must for C.C.L. & F.O.I.D. Card Holders - Friday's from 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. $25.00
- 2-Day - USCCA Certified Firearm Instructor Class Saturday & Sunday November 5th and 6th 2022 10:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M. $647.00
- Livescan Fingerprints Monday Through Saturday 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Registration Assistance Monday Through Friday 12:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- LegalShield for Self-Defense and Everyday Legal Needs - Less than a Dollar a Day
We Do Not Replace Lost Certificates - You Must Retake the Class at Your Own Expense
License # 263.000731
A Universal Life Church Ministry
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
We teach safe responsible firearm use, home defense planning, conflict avoidance, situational awareness and how to remain physically, morally and financially safe in the event you have to use your firearm in self-defense or the defense of another.
Included in Our 16 Hour Course: Illinois & Florida, (39 State Reciprocity) use of a school firearm, ammunition, eye and ear protection, targets, a 271 page color illustrated copy of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals textbook, a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review CD, self-defense legal plan information and access to discounted self defensive handgun training.
No F.O.I.D. card or firearm is needed to take the class. Fingerprints and Illinois State Police license fees are not included.